- Alloys Sprayed with non acidic cleaner and cleaned,
- Arches cleaned,
- Lower half of body work sprayed with a citrus degreaser and rinsed,
- Vehicle snow foamed to help reduce marring,
- Washed with lambs wool mitt using 2 bucket method,
- Dried with a plush drying towel,
- Door shuts cleaned,
- Tyres dressed,
- Application of liquid wax (4-6 week protection).
- Vacuum all seats, carpets and matts,
- Steam clean vents and intricate areas
- Clean all plastics and dashboard,
- dress plastics and dashboard,
- Clean windows,
- Finish off with a second vacuum over seats, Carpets and matts.
A level up from a mini valet with the inclusion of an interior steam clean and the addition of liquid wax paint protection.